26.6.09

A cup of ice tea

Winds can bring us clouds full of rain, and winds can cause a hurricane. Too much light can blind me, and no light can make my sight useless. I see the guy of yesterday through the window of the future. History is a cycle, and when I lose I know I'll win later.

Thankfulness is what every being should feel, and misery is something you create. When a disaster hits me, grief will try to pass into my heart, I may let in some of it, but then I'd call the thankfulness I should have. They ask "what is the reason for being thankful", and I say it's the faith I have that my disaster is simpler than many other ones.

I can't stop somewhere and say I'm where I've always wanted to be, life is moving like the waves of the sea. I'll never stop running after my goals, because my goals are moving with a parallel speed with me, the second reason is that I see many others who have accomplished their goals before me.

I have a belief that has made many things easier for me, It's that every event in my life happens to simplify my path, and to strengthen me. It doesn't matter how big or small that event is, because I believe - and you should too - that all events are tied up together like the stones of a necklace.

If you thought your luck isn't helping you, then think of it as a glass, half of it would be filled up with poison, and the other half would be filled up with medicine. Once you drink all the poison all that's left is the medicine. Don't you think that your problem is the biggest on Earth, and if it is then you should consider your situation if it came doubled.

Humans think they can control their life through their work and effort, but it's all about what you believe in, this whole universe is a huge sum of diverse illusions, I won't succeed if I didn't believe I'm able to. If I want to walk in harmony with the universe, I'll think the same way it does, and so I'll use my imagination to create my own illusions.

If I believed that a cup of ice tea can burn my hands then it will! And when you think notice that you're not an observer and your thinking will affect the way everything goes.

I can reach the summit of the mount of impossibilities when I believe I can, people other than me are observers, because their thinking won't affect anything at all. So make sure you act like you're senseless when it comes to negative powers.

Be happy in every time, I'm not talking about the smile you can locate on your face, it's about the smiling soul that will always draw the good things to itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment