29.5.11

The Painter

I am strong, I was born to be.
One and only kind of me,
Who cares if my hands wont reach the moon,
I know I can draw the moon,
To hit my hands and touch the earth,
I know I can be, the first and only to see,
The light of a star, starting at the edge of this tree
Life can be, what a painter wants to see,
I’m the painter and no one but me,
The architect of all plans, if I only believe,
With Ink I write, sometimes tears might be,
I sweat, I will, I know I can,
Repair the damages I created to me,
I was born, and that gets me to be
The one who deserves to be,
I can see, the paint on my hands wont dry,
I will never get weak, I might cry, I might die, but not my dream
I will live for my dream, and if I died, who cares my dream is alive,
I dream every time, in the nights I dream, but never asleep,
My dream keeps me awake to see the next season of me,
I speak; I listen to messages of the sea,
I swim, I dive if that’s where I’m supposed to be,
I live to dream, I die for a dream.
An ideas is the start, a dream is the way, and the future is the proof,
This life is meant to be, hard for those who want to be,
Miserable and weak, I read,
Life is not hard, it’s the dream that’s bitter and sweat,
I only taste the bitter to till a part the sweat.
For that I tell, I’m the painter of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment