30.5.11

You break


I’m scared, I know I break,
I’m alone, with thoughts of doom,
Where am I going, does any body know?
Where is the door? I want to go
I don’t know, I just want to go,
It gets dark here, even at noon,
I break here, I sometimes fade,
I fake the truth that can’t be concealed,
I pray, with my heart full of faith,
I break, like a stick, I break
I sleep with eyes open, because I’m scared,
Bridges I walk, hazy steps glare,
I swear, I break, and for that I quake.
My hands shake, suns stare at me,
I want to run, before your sake,
I wont worry, I’m in a hurry
I break, maybe by mistake,
Lift me up, it’s you whom I bury,
Let me live, it’s my faith,
You die, if you’re scared,
I’m not you, you break,
I break too, but not scared,
I love to break, for what I know
I’ll stand up again, and I will walk
Away from you, from your sake,
Let me fly, I want to flare
Let me, learn from me, my gentle walk
I break, did a mistake,
I walk away, not scared.


No comments:

Post a Comment