11.4.09

The Messenger Of Peace (Mohammad) PBUH




This is another poster that I’ve designed by my self from the scratch, I had the idea and I designed it, I hope you like it, anyway you need to read Arabic to get the whole idea, if you can’t here it is:
After the cruel attacks “Islam” as a religion and “Mohammad” (pbuh) as a messenger have been receiving, I thought of someway to show the whole world the truth of Islam and our messenger, and so I thought making a poster could be nice, I had the idea while I was setting in school and I sketched the poster on my notebook, the idea was in my head but the way to produce it was not clear, I was confused over about a year with the colors and the shapes and I came up with many poster that I thought are the “finalists” but after getting people’s opinions I discover I could make something better, and so after many trials I finally got this poster as the real “finalist”.
The idea behind the poster is: you can see a green key on the right of the green door, this key is how the name “Mohammad” is written in Arabic, and it becomes like this “Mohammad is the key to the door of all these beautiful, valuable and true values which Islam contains.
Software used: Adobe Illustrator CS3

This poster is protected by the international law against illegal copy or use, and all the designs, logos, ideas are owned by their perspective owners.
If you’d like to use this poster in any kind of media work, please contact Morad Elzagal (Lomaro612@hotmail.com) and he’ll replay to you.
All rights reserved©2009,Morad Elzagal


No comments:

Post a Comment