1.2.10

My birthday wish


Photographs painted with the ink of eternity in my mind, photographs which were never taken with a camera. Voices, noises and glimpses recorded in the artistic getaway which we all escape to every while. A room with no walls or ceilings, an inspirational place, our source of strength, memories…
Saved with an outstanding quality that never fades, you can see no blur. Every look and every smile, every hi and each goodbye, all the faces and all the places, every landscape and every word said, all found and saved.
Notes played thousands of times, pictures appearing like the sun bringing a light of warmth to the soul, bringing a smile that lands on the heart causing it to beat harder and loader. Tears summoned with no warning, laughs reaching a further border, healed pains alive again, aching with no real injury.
Eyes dreaming, numbness crawling all over my body, I’m in my bed but I never thought a bed can be a swing of roses coming closer to a screen of memories buried deep in the land of soberness. A priceless blessing, it’s my memory, it’s your memory, everything can be taken away like the color of a green leave, but nothing can take your memories, the memories you had with your beloved ones, the ones you know they will never stop believing in you, the ones you know they wish you every success, the ones you know you can cry on their shoulders.
Memories are priceless, no matter weather they carry pain or happiness, what can’t kill me will make me stronger.
You should have one birthday wish every time, It’s to have your memories saved in a dustless place, and to have the ones in your heart for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment